I Use MailChimp for my Email List
It is known that “Money is on the list”, it is widely used.
The best system is MailChimp for that.
Most sites in the field charge a monthly fee. MailChimp is free.
For less than 2000 subscribers and less than 12,000 emails per month.
That’s enough for a start.
When MailChimp is Useful
For more than 2000 subscribers we have to make a paid plan.
To register on the site we go to MailChimp.com.
You need a valid address and any commercial email.
It is also possible to rent a mailbox if you do not want to send the e-mail.
In the dashboard:
1) Burn the new list;
2) You can import emails from an old list.
How do people get on your list?
Your own domain is very good as email.
How to Use
1) You can add +;
2) You can delete emails;
3) You can unsubscribe members.
If you click on a subscriber, you will get:
1) Details about the time zone when subscribing;
2) How to register;
3) How often do subscribers open the email.
This is done with a star rating.
We can create the registration form.
First check the email domain.
In Settings> Default campaigns> Default email.
From clicking Domain Verification = Solution pop-up configuration code to your email address.
We enter the verification code.
On the registration form:
1) Own account;
2) Lists for multiple registration forms.
1) E-mail design;
2) URL of the registration form, a shortened URL;
3) It is a basic registration form;
4) Quick links to share on: Facebook and Twitter.
Very important forms for subscribers’ email.
The place is the sidebar of the page at the end of the blog post;
-or the top of the call to action;
Create an information campaign using the list.
1) Select the template;
2) Pull and place the pot stand;
3) I code my own template to upload it.
They can do:
1) Periodic publication on the site;
2) Very good RSS campaigns;
3) The permanence of the list of posts at a set time is good the day after you publish them.
You can provide incentives for e-mail registration which consists of offering something:
1) Free PDF;
2) White papers;
3) Electronic books.
First we offer a PDF.
1) To edit;
2) Add text;
4) Add a link;
5) Add a link file.
It can be up to 10 GB in size on MailChimp servers.
An update warned me that MailChimp is not good for promoting the affiliate market.
There are articles that address this, but I will not mention them here.
A mentor told me about TrafficWave that accepts affiliate links.
MailChimp is cheap and very good, but not for affiliates.
TrafficWave is fully suited for affiliates.